1. S. Ghandeharizadeh, F. Sommers, J. Kuntal, and E. Alwagait. A Document as a Web Service: Two Complementary Frameworks. In the Second International Workshop on Multimedia Data Document Engineering (MDDE'02), Prague, Czech Republic, March 2002.
2. S. Thakkar, C. A. Knoblock, J. L Ambite, and C. Shahabi. Dynamically Composing Web Services from On-line Sources. In Proceedings of AAAI-02 Workshop on Intelligent Service Integration, Edmondon, Canada, July 2002.
3. S. Ghandeharizadeh, C. Papadopoulos, M. Cai, K. Chintalapudi. Performance of Networked XML-Driven Cooperative Applications. In Proceedings of Second International Workshop on Cooperative Internet Computing, held in conjunction with VLDB, Hong Kong, China, August 2002.
4. M. Cai, S. Ghandeharizadeh, R. Schmidt, and S. Song. A Comparison of Alternative Encoding Mechanism for Web Services. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA), Aix en Provence, France, September 2002.
5. Shahram Ghandeharizadeh, Craig A. Knoblock, Christos Papadopoulos, Cyrus Shahabi, Esam Alwagait, Jose Luis Ambite, Min Cai, Ching-Chien Chen, Parikshit Pol, Rolfe Schmidt, Saihong Song, Snehal Thakkar, and Runfang Zhou. Proteus: A System for Dynamically Composing and Intelligently Executing Web Services. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), Las Vegas, Nevada, June 2003.
6. S. Thakkar and C. A. Knoblock. Efficient Execution of Recursive Integration Plans. In Proceeding of 2003 IJCAI Workshop on Information Integration on the Web, August 2003.
7. S. Ghandeharizadeh, C. Papadopoulos, P. Pol, and R. Zhou. NAM: A Network Adaptable Middleware to Enhance Response Time of Web Services. In the Eleventh IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS), Orlando, Florida, October 12-15, 2003.
8. C.-C. Chen, C.A. Knoblock, C. Shahabi and S. Thakkar. Automatically and Accurately Conflating Satellite Imagery and Maps. In the International Workshop on Next Generation Geospatial Information (NG2I'03), Cambridge (Boston), Massachusetts, October 19-21, 2003.
9. E. Alwagait, and S. Ghandeharizadeh. DeW: A Dependable Web Services Framework. In 14th International Workshop on Research Issues on Data Engineering (Web Services for E-Commerce and E-Goverment Applications), Boston, Massachusetts, USA, March 28-29, 2004.
10. S. Thakkar J-L. Ambite, and C. A. Knoblock. A Data Integration Approach to Automatically Composing and Optimizing Web Services. In Proceeding of 2004 ICAPS Workshop on Grid Service and Web Service Planning, June 2004.
11. F. Banaei-Kashani, C.-C. Chen and C. Shahabi. WSPDS: Web Services Peer-to-peer Discovery Service. In the International Symposium on Web Services and Applications(ISWS'04), Las Vegas, Nevada, June 21-24, 2004.
12. P. Pol, M. Bota, S. Ghandeharizadeh, and L. Swanson. Integration of Bioinformatics Data Sources Using Proteus. Joint BECON/BISTIC Symposium 2004, Biomedical Informatics for Clinical Decision Support: A Vision for the 21st Century, Bethesda, Maryland, June 2004.
13. E. Alwagait and S. Ghandeharizadeh. A Comparison of Alternative Web Service Scheduling and Allocation Policies. IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), Shanghai, China, September 2004.
|This research is sponsored by an un-restricted cash gift from:|